Thursday, June 4, 2015

New Bloggers Hive

Hello fellow members!  As I'm hopping along to visit my fellow hive members' blogs, I found something I needed to do for Bloglovin' to "claim my blog" under the new Sewing category.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13739821/?claim=b8hus6hfc5x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I had to post the above link to claim my blog.  If you're on Bloglovin' and you haven't claimed your blog yet, you may want to consider it.  Claiming your blog on Bloglovin' allows you to see your blog analytics and connects you to social media, if you wish.

Hoping to connect with everyone soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted this! I love using Bloglovin and it has been fun following everyone there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm visiting as a fellow "hive" member! I hope you are well. Thank you for popping by my Blog and leaving your comment. I am trying to figure out if my commenting system on my site is working properly! Did you get the reply that I sent to you? I also need to know if I have managed to fix my no-reply problem! When you get a minute would you mind replying to this to see if it all works? Thanks for the help. :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied via email Emma. Now let's see if this works ;)

      Delete